Which Water Heater Is Best For Home?
When it comes to purchasing a new water heater, it used to be there only two options which are the gas or electric ones! However, with modern technology, the water heaters changed with more opportunities in the market than before.
In addition to gas or electric gas water heaters, you can also consider tankless & hybrid water heaters. Read the following to know more!
· The best overall is Rheem Performance Platinum 50 Gallon Gas Heater.
· Electric Tank Rheem Gladiator 50 Gallon Electric Heater.
· Electric Tankless Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater, Electric
· Gas Tank A.O.Smith Signature Primer Natural GAS Heater
· Gas Tankless Rinnai High-Efficiency Natural Gas Tankless Heater
· Heat Pump Rheem Performance Platinum Hybrid Electric
Popular Types Of Water Heaters
All shoppers have four water heater options to consider; these units range from the old tank water heaters to the new hybrid ones. You will find each providing a different advantage to consider.
· Tank Water Heater
It is the most common type as it keeps water hot inside the tank & then supplies it to your family members after heating the tank, which can take an hour!
It operates on demand! This means it doesn't heat water unless someone is asking for it. It can produce about 5 to 6 gallons of hot water per minute!
· Heat Pump (Hybrid) Water Heater
It takes heat from the air to heat the water! It works efficiently with those warm climate areas.
What To Consider While Buying?
· Gas VS. Electric.
· Venting Needs.
· Capacity & sizing.
· Efficiency Rating.
· Plastic VS. Brass Drain Valves.
· Digital Displays.
However, after all these tips and you can't decide which water heater is suitable for your needs, call "Business Name" for help. Call us, and we will help you determine the best water heater for your house size & needs. There's no need to worry; all our pieces also are affordable and will meet your budget
We're Always Ready to Help You!